sooooo how was your Vday??

I had a very mixed day. We're at the beach on vacation (with a 2 1/2 yr old & 16 month old!!) so things have been a litle rough. But we had a great time playing in the sand & also swimming in the pool at our hotel. Hubby didn't get me anything and we didn't go out for a romantic dinner. But to me, it couldn't get any better.

lizafur13

Asked by lizafur13 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's Been Mixed For Me As Well.

DF And I Exchanged Gifts At Midnight...He Wrote Me A Song It Was So Awesome

But I Had Promised My Nephew We Would Take Him To See Friday The 13th Since It Was Sold Out Yesterday.....That Took Up The Whole Day Since They Were Sold Out Until 3pm.

Got A Quickie To Cheer Me Up........Hopefully Tonight Will Be Better
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 12:56 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I had a great day. and gonna be an even better night lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I drove an hour away to buy a new crib for my daughter because hers broke. Then, I babysat all night while my husband went to bed early sick. Hopefully we can celebrate tomorrow!
    Cathy2005

Answer by Cathy2005 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i had a OK v-day. i went out shopping with a friend while my hubby was at home doing a school paper b4 our night started. came home no one was home( i live in my parent basement btw. its like a little apartment) so we had our "fun" while our daughter was sleeping. when everythng was said and done. everyone got home.
    tomorrow is when we will get to go out for dinner and a movie. we havent been to a movie since our anni. back in may
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I had a really relaxing day since everyone was at work (hubby and the teens) and then my night was nice. Hubby and I went out to Applebees for supper and then to a movie. Normally we don't do the gift "thing" but hubby surprised me with a beautiful silver and "faux diamond" ring and a pair of Star Of David earrings. All in all I couldn't have asked for a better day :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I had a great day, my husband surprised me with a bracelet from Tiffany's and took me to dinner!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We've been married for 20 years; husband just got me a card. He and I seem to be relaxing alot more on holidays, etc. It didn't bother me that that is "all I got." He and son did repaint the bathroom this weekend though which really made me happy!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2009