why do you say curse words?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is fun to let the words fly sometimes. I don't call anyone names but if I stub my toe or I am angry the words fly outta my mouth. Yea I can have a bar mouth. But hey I'mma big girl.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• bad habit its become a part of my vocabulary but am trying to stop lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• bad habbit as well lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• yup I have a big time potty mouth and I know it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Do you mean why do we curse? Sometimes, I can only express a certain feeling through certain words. I know when I can use them appropriately and in front of who. Why are you asking this question?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I do it when I get so upset, those are the first and easiest words to say....and they just come flying out. It's a bad habit that I don't want to get my kids into, so I know I need to stop.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 12:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Because when's I'm mad they make me feel so much better than other words. It takes alot a whole lot for me to use them. If you hear me mouthing off it means I have tried for nearly two hours no joke to get some thing done. I don't swear in or about church. I've never sworn to or about a racial issue. I've never worn about a teacher or to a teacher or to a sales person or wait staff member or trash collector. I swear about speeders, tail gators, egos - when 97 percent of the population would swear too. I swear in my car when something's upset me in public never in public never immediately outside of a public place. But for some reason it's a no no and it makes me feel better. I don't cheat on my husband or my friends. I'm a better friend than a puppy. I don't gossip. But I do swear in private. Why does damn feel better than darn? Why?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• You know why anon . . . because Darn is only the PC replacement for Damn. Nothing is as good as the original . . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• because I'm an adult and because I enjoy them.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Autodidact . . great explanation . . we're old enough to use them!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2009