Do you ever feel like not talking on the phone...at all? (Or what else could it be)

For this past year it seems like when any one in my family or on my dh's side of his family call I tend to ignore their call especially if I do not feel like talking I'd rather much continue to do what I am doing or just plain laying around.
I know that's mean but it seems like all of them have a lot to say and love to talk and talk and talk....ugh!
I don't want to be rude by saying gotta go...lol Oh and I know I am being rude when I do not return their call...I just don't want to talk...I am not depressed just want to be left alone even though I do love them and care for them and usually hear from them thru the grapevine other than that I like it when it's just my dh and our kids.

Thanks for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2013 in Health

• I think that is why God made smart phones!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I have felt that way about the phone. But I'm wondering if you might be depressed, not wanting to do anything.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I hate the phone. I would much rather people email me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I hate talking on the phone, and only answer if I absolutely have to.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I HATE phones!! I cannot stand being on them and what's weird is that I have a job where I am on the phone all day long. I get to where I don't want to answer as well and when I see their name pop up I will just call back when I feel like talking.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I've never been one of those people who like to talk on the phone. I only answer it if I know it is definitely something that can't be talked about via text or e-mail.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I hate the phone, too. I'd much rather text.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I'm the same way, you're not alone..... sometimes I like "alone" time to do what I want and not what's expected of me :)
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I too, hate talking on the phone! I have always hated it .....You dont have to accept any calls, after all, when someone calls your home, they are intruding on you

dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 5:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2013