2 week wait is killing me...

Is 10 dpo too soon to test? I've got 3 more days until my period is suppose to be here. I caved at 8 dpo and thought I had seen another when I held it in certain ways and it had shown up in before the 10 minutes but idk if it was really a positive or if FRER has evap lines. I'm worried that it is in my head because I really want to have a baby. My boyfriend and I both do. I worry about letting him down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I got a positive at 10 dpo with my youngest, but it might not show this early.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Wait a few days just to be sure. And don't worry about letting your boyfriend down--there's always next month, or the one after that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I hope it doesn't take too much longer.. Wish it was so much easier to get pregnant once you've decided you want more.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Wait till you're late. Otherwise you're just wasting money on tests that won't work.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Most hpts only detect amounts over 50 hcg in your urine. Wait until a couple of days AFTER your period was supposed to come.
    danat123

Answer by danat123 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I'm just so nervous. calendar say I start tomorrow and I always start on time.. hoping beyond hope that I don't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2013