Am i being immature about the situation?Shud i move forward

my boyfriend of 8 years decide to go out and get him a young teenage girl couple of months ago. The brokeup this month and they lived together but i don'twanna do anything with him because he did it all with her.don't get me wrong i really wanna work on things just like he does but i wanna be loved differently and not the same. I don't wanna do the same.things as he did with her because i would go crazy and say why u treating me like her? I don't wanna be a rebound chick he call their relationship a mistake. 4 months being with somebody is not a mistake. the girl he was with failed the drivers test 6 times and its a long story about her and that relationship because it was fake at the same time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• The whole situation sounds immature.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I've had 2 guys leave me for teens that were half my age. Each said it was a mistake and wanted to come back. I couldn't deal and said "Remember why you left me". For some reason they were not happy with me in the first place or they would not have been out checking other females out. I didn't take either one back. I deserved better so I shut the door and never regretted it.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• You've been together for 8 years. Maybe it's time to think about dating someone new if you're both unhappy.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• i thought so.....because of everything that happened and the girl is very immature
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• thank u and @ryans im trying but i still love him but I REFUSE to be hurt again
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Wait, so he cheated? Then why would you take him back?!?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I agree that you shouldn't take him back, but the reason you shouldn't take him back IMO isn't because of who he dated, but because of how he treated you. This other girl and his relationship with her really doesn't have anything to do with it.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 7:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

If you don't want to be loved in the same way, then find someone else who will love you differently. This guy has already showed you what he's made of.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• why do you not see that a dude who leaves you for a teenager and lives with her, is a loser?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• he was with her for the money and im moving on...i didnt miss shit
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2013