Questionable questions...

Do you think some of the Anonymous users post their questions, meaning to sound overly stupid just for effect? Or or there really people that stupid out there? I don't know how many members here actually can say that English is there second language and that is totally understandable, but many of these posts sound as though they were written by very young children. I find that odd because there is a spell check on this site and it seems that most of these horribly written posts are anonymous. Stands to reason that they are just trying to sound dumb to entice more negative responses and I really don't see the point in that unless they are just looking rock the boat so to speak. To those that really don't have a good grasp of the English language, my apologies, to those that do it on purpose, many of the posts I see like that are really hard to understand and that makes it hard to answer them honestly. But I suppose if your question is BS then it really doesn't matter anyway.

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 7:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I have worried about the future of our society reading some of the posts on here. I mean, these women are allowed to carry guns, drive cars, and vote for local and national leaders. I know I'm not perfect, but I have a basic grasp of grammar, spelling andpunctuation. I truly wouldn't put my name on some of the questions I see just because of how poorly they are written, much less how ignorant they sound--maybe that's why they're posted anonymously.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• I am pretty confident there are one or two people on here that go anon with complete ridiculousness just to see if they can get a rise out of someone.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Sentence structure, grammar, punctuation = signs of intelligence!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Some people flat out admit to doing it. The irony being one will do it, another will see it, and make one to mock the first fake one, thinking it's real, and all we're left with is asshat anons trying to out-stupid each other. There's got to be more to life than that.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Well, I suppose it could be a little of both. But I agree some of the posts are over the top in terms of grammar and misspelled words.

booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I don't think it's possible that anyone is as stupid as some people come across here.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• winkIt is all just entertainment ...

tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Very good point Ballad
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Yes, I believe those posts are completely made up. I think the real troll is the one who attacks and complains so loudly. You know who you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Or the one that goes around attacking people anonymously because they don't have the courage to show their face.
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2013