I tried suicide three times am i wrong for letting go

For many years of my life i was with this guy. not until last year things began to tumble down what we built. last year was only about sex and i tried to put things back the way it was. i didnt wanna have jus sex with him last year but its like it happened so fast before i can say stop and i didnt wanna say stop in the middle of sex because i already felt like a hoe. i tried my heart out to get things back the way it was because i never just had sex with anyone just to be having sex. i felt depressed and so sad and bad. i went through hell trying to get things back i also committed suicide 3 times because my son died suddenly that year and i couldnt fix anything. i was suicidal and i was depressed for many months until this year. there are lots of reasons why i tried to do suicide it wasnt just about him. he left me for a girl for money when shes 6 years younger than him. he let her move in wiht his family the first month. on top of that i was blocked from calling him now im unblocked because his parents want her out and he about to breakup with her without her having an idea. i refuse to be a rebound chick. he put me out on twitter...facebook...said all kinds of mean things to me and i stood there and took it all i even cried through the whole thing. now im unblocked even though she be around him 24/7 the only space he has in the bathroom and she be in there too with him...should i give him another chance or move on? i didnt put many of my details about suicide in this post because it contains to many details. when i text he wont text back. the girl think i changed my number and called him but thats the same number and he has a lock code on his phone. im 19 about to be 20 im in nursing school and i have 2 jobs and enrolled in full time college. the girl he with failed her drivers exam 6 times....she got a job but only work on one day or she either got fired on her first day. she in the army as a weekend worker and she complains about that. she brought a car she cant even drive just so she can spend money on it. shes not even in college...i just dont want to be treated the same theres gotta be someway you can prove to a person you sorry but i feel theres not should i move on? i miss my son so much...for him to look down and see his father doing this must really be hurting him because i hear his cry everynight even in my dreams

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• Please get some counseling.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• No man is worth killing yourself over, or even feeling like you want to kill yourself over. Move on. Walk away, and no matter what, don't look back.

I'm sorry for the loss of your son.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• You need professioional help
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Your the other poster that asked about if you should dump this guy. Take the advice the others gave you. Dump him, move on he is no good. If you tried to end your life when you were with him why would you consider taking him back. Would your son be happy to see his mother do something so drastic as to end her life? You sound like you are on the right road, don't let this man derail your progress. You're young and you can rise from this, just don't fall back into old habits. Move on and start a new life. Good Luck.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 8:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• What DJ said^^^
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• no it wasnt just having a guy it was more in my life going on and i couldnt handle it i lost everything so it was just me...nobody to talk to or anything it was just me...not even parents
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• @virginia im going to
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• You can come back from total lost. pm me if you wish
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• Suicide is the Most SELFISH thing a person could ever do. What about your parents? What about your siblings if you have them, your grandparents, I assume you have your own children if you are on CafeMom. What about them? You would let a worthless man who doesn't even care about you make you feel so bad about yourself that you would Rob your children of a Mother, rob your parents of a child? NO Man is worth it!
    You need to talk to someone, lose this guy he is no good for you. Good Luck and I sincerely hope you do not try to hurt yourself again.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2013

• my suicide situation is not about just no guy.....my parents arent living and id ont have any siblings are out there i dont know them and i was on here last year when my son was here
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2013