does anyone have any suggestions?

So im gonna start a new job on tuesday. more like training. for one week then the 21st is the BIG opening day.
Im really nervous. Its a hair salon for men.Sports themed. and i havent been working ina salon inover a year. so im real nervous about getting back into it.
the only thing that im really nervous about is that I have to do EVERYTHING in 20 min. as in giving a 10 min haircut. Since im use to doing alot of womens Haircuts im so use to taking 30-45 min to give a haircut and blowdry. well now its knocked down to 10 min. Thats the only thing im so worried about.
I have already bought new clothes. as in uniform type. and i need to buy new clippers. well I had a interview last week for another place for a receptionist job. and i have aLOT of exp. in that.
I dont know what to do. My DH tells me to just go to the training week and see how it goes.
What do u think i should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with your DH see how it goes because now having any kind of a job is a good thing
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I say conquer your fear! ...even if only for a week! You were probably nervous when you first started doing women's hair too. We all get nervous when we start something new and if we quit before we began we would never get anywhere.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• what kind of job do you prefer?
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 1:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i feel more comfortable working at a desk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Whatever you decide, I wish you the best. You can do it! : )
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2009