Have you ever been pulled over?

If so what for?

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 9:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I was riding in my boyfriend's Corvette once when he got pulled over for doing 93 on the highway. That could have been really bad--thank God I didn't see the dial on the dash--but the officer suddenly got called away on more urgent business so my boyfriend only got a warning. The other time my best friend slid into the bumper of an unmarked cop car on a wet road. That was pretty bad--the lady officer came up to the window and said, "Guess what, girl, you've just entered your worst nightmare."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I robbed a bank and led police on a high speed chase

No, it was for speeding 4 miles over the limit. Police in my area are asses.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Yes on New years Eve because my car was dirty. No joke. He said the dust made it hard to read my license plate. I know he was looking for drunk drivers and that was an excuse to pull me over.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Once, for possibly running a red light. I still believe it was yellow when I entered. I got a warning. I'm a grandma driver.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• No in a long while. Speeding. Let off with a warning.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Yes, a rental that I had had a broken taillight. I was told to get if fixed right away.

Answer by Bmat at 9:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Yeppers... for speeding. I have been stopped about 5-6 times. Mostly for speeding and had only 2 tickets out of all of that. One speeding ticket and the other for not having the same address for my license/insurance which was cleared once I changed it. The speeding ticket was taken off for doing defensive driving. So my record is still clean!! :0)
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Yep- on my 19th Bday for speeding. He was nice & let me off. I offered him cake! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Yes, Speeding, warning, another time the light was out in the trailer I was pulling and got a warning, once the license plate light was out, got a warning.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Yes. Once for a headlight being burned out (fix it ticket), once for speeding on an interstate in MT. I was going 89. It cost me $5 and I was able to pay the officer roadside. They have a receipt part of their tickets (or did back then). I paid with a $10 and thought about telling him to keep the other $5 and turn a blind eye when he saw me doing it again, but I thought that would come off ass too cocky.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2013