Ok ladies...i took a 5 hr road trip to suprise my brother on his birthday and got lots of pictures!!! it was fun and i hope we can go there once every month or so...pics inside :)

the one in the orange shirt is my husband and the girls are our daughters and the purple shirt is my dad and the other guys are my brothers....they r 4x my size :)  my brother and his birthday cake :) my dd loves her uncle :)and she love this uncle too...my youngest bro is cam shy :)here is my other step sister who decided to join in our suprise with my niece hailey...we all had a blast!!! :) our small reunion....look how my dad kept looking at the baby bcz she kept laughing without reason lol this is the 2nd time they seen us in 2 years.

mamide02ninas

Asked by mamide02ninas at 11:53 AM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• Glad you had fun!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Nice and beautiful moments.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 12:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• That's awesome!!! You have a beautiful family too. You should think about all meeting half way every few months. Meet at a state park or entertainment complex.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• That was a great surprise for your brother! Thanks for sharing - looks like you all had a nice time. I like PG's idea about meeting 1/2 way so you can get together more often. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• my dads car is a p.o.s......me and my husband r going to help him get a nicer newer car maybe an 07 corolla :)
    mamide02ninas

Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Glad you had a great time
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• lovely
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• thank u everybody we had an awesome time idk who i would be withoutthem
    mamide02ninas

Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• That is so sweet I am glad you had fun and got to spend time weith your family.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Glad you were able to spend time with your family.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2013