Do you ever think if you had a ton of money all the things you would do (not for yourself)?

I would hire a Landscaper to make my Son's Kindergarten really pretty to drive up to with flowers & I'd make them a nice new sign for the school. I'd pay a famous band like the Fresh Beats to put on a show for the kids. Just some ideas aside from helping out the poor & helping to preserve endangered animals. I think about that a lot. What things would you do if you had tons of money?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• We talk about all of the nice things we would do if we had a ton of money, I would pay off my good friend's home, and also help so many mom's in need, I would pay for all of the uniforms and lunches for the children who attend my kid's school. I would also have some sort of animal adoption place that would be no kill.
    I would find one mother who was really struggling and pay for her to go to school, car, home, and her kid's needs to be met. I wouldn't care if she knew me or not!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I would open up an animal shelter and never put any animal to sleep unless there was no other medical choice! I would also put a home for the homeless, with a free kitchen for everyone to eat and have shelter, aside from helping my grown kids be independently wealthy....

Answer by older at 1:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• When clients who are hard workers, come in with eviction and foreclosure notices, lay offs, unable to find work, with medical emergencies and no health insurance, and we say we cannot help and will contact private donors, I wish I had the money to pay it all cause I have never known whats it like to not have a home, a job, serious medical conditions and no health insurance or family to help me when I need it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Of course I would give all of you a million dollars to split!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Oh yes, it's so fun to think about all the good I could do with a lot of money. There are so many worthy charities & organizations who do good things to help others who are struggling or less fortunate. I would do something for many of them & my dau's school. I know others who need help in the family. I wish I could make it a reality.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I do think about what I would do for others. My dh always told me that I do not need to be rich because I would give it all away. LOL
    katiejon

Answer by katiejon at 1:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I guess I feel as if I'm already rich and can do just about anything. We help out with a lot of charities, friends in need, etc. We may not be able to pay their bills but we can help them with food. We may not be able to save their home but they can stay with us if they need a place to stay. We have 3 little ones that we love to death and who love us which is more wealth then we could ever dream of. If someone gave us a $1,000,000 today by this weekend it would most likely all be gone. There's others that need it and I'd get it in their hands quickly. No sense in holding on to it when we already have everything we need.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Sure it is favorite game of my DH and I. DGS gets in on it sometimes but mostly he thinks it is dumb. lol We buy a lottery ticket an we "spend" the money. Not all of it of course and some goes into "trusts" ect. so the are long term, and short term plans.
    DGS says almost every time, you would still send me to the cordon bleu right? We say those plans have not changed.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• SO and I were just talking about that last night because we saw that some celebrity had spent a ridiculous amount of money for something, can't even recall what, and I was saying how I'd love to be rich because then I could change the world. Or at least my little corner of it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2013