What book are you reading?

I am reading HERE ON EARTH by Alice Hoffman. I should say re-reading. I am not enjoying it as much as I remember.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well, let's see. For pure pleasure, I'm reading one called "Waking Up Married" (I say pleasure, but it's not really capturing me just yet). With my kids, I'm reading "Huckleberry Finn". And I'm reading my own book, my next novel "Ripped Away", for editing in preparation for its release in about a month and a half.

As a result, in my dreams, I have Huckleberry Finn waking up married to a kidnapper. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I'm reading "The Death Cure" by James Dashner. I have a strange love for teen fiction books even though I'm pushing 30.
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 1:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Body Surfing by Anita Shreve

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Glorious by Bernice McFadden
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• i just got done reading two books, one i hated the other i loved. the one i hated was called 'the prince of mist' don't remember who wrote it, but that book gave me nightmares for a few days. i don't recommend this one to anyone. i voleenter at my church clothes closet and we were given about ten of those books. the woman in charge allowed me to take one home to read it. and soon as i could, we got rid of it. the main character is the devil himself.
    the other book is called williwaw! by tom bodett. it reminded me of the perfect storm meets home alone. i'm not going to spoil the ending, but it's a good teen book.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2013