Colorado College Advises Vomiting Or Urinating To Stop Rapists...

I have no words to describe the idiocy of this "advisory"!!! Obviously written by someone who thinks rape is a rational act and can be deterred with rational thinking. What kind of fucking MORON wrote this "advisory"?!?!?

Some of the text...  

The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Department of Public Safety has updated a statement advising female college students to consider a variety of unusual actions if they are attacked, including vomiting, urinating and claiming that they are menstruating.

The rest of the artical can be found here: http://www.ibtimes.com/colorado-college-advises-vomiting-or-urinating-stop-rapists-after-lawmakers-pass-gun-control-bills

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• yeah that's smart, piss off your rapist by peeing or puking all over him.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I don't know about y'all, but I can't just poop, piss, and vomit on demand. It makes more sense to take self-defense classes and carry pepper spray.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

Not to mention, we're conditioned not to do it. Even if you want to, your body is going to resist. Not like you can sit and devote all your concentration to it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• This is so stupid...It really depends on what "type" of rapist is after you. Some of them, this might work. Others, you will just piss them off, and they'll hurt you far more. How do you know which one you have? My personal belief is if you have the chance, hurt them so badly you incapacitate them. Dont just anger them or excite them more so they hurt you worse...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• The people who are in charge of things are frightening me more and more lately. How can they get so far yet be so stupid?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• And what are the chances that a man came up with these suggestions that almost certainly will not work, because our bodies don't quite work that way on demand? Wasn't there a suggestion somewhere about using a whistle, or a call box? Is this the same asshat who made those suggestions? Why not just let women protect themselves as they see fit. What is so threatening about that?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• My mother was a correctional officer at a minimum/medium security prison and was told in one of the training classes that if they are ever taken hostage to poo in their pants because that will most likely stop them from being raped.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Grabbing the penis when they drop the draws also goes a long way in stopping them., Grab, twist, pull, and presto you have a screaming little boy on your hands! Then as the girl is twisting she can ask them " who's the bitch now, dick head?"
    Pissing or vomiting or whatever may just turn the guy on! I have heard some like the 'golden shower'. Sick creeps.
    Doesn't this university know rape is not for the sex, if that was the case, the guy would drug her drink. Its all about power cause the little douche has issues.
    ""Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating..."OP
    Believe it or not, research have found that during the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle women perform fewer behaviors that may increase the risk of an assault. Is it true? I do not know......
    In any case, maybe 'Bobbit fix' will work as a deterrent....:)
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I'm speechless.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Wow this is just stupid who comes with this crap.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 5:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2013