Do you know who Robin Roberts is the anchor from GMA? Are you sick and tired of the excessive coverage of her illness?

I am so sorry she has been ill but I am sick of the coverage.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have had enough, so many out there without a cheering team or support. The worse is she does not know we exist. Good she survived , other have not. Just a bit much.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• No... she is DAMN lucky to be alive!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Yes I do. No I'm not. I'm excited for her to finally be coming back. I'm also happy that the ABC corporation held her job for her while she got treatment and recovered.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I am glad to hear of a valiant struggle and a strong will to survive. Never get tired of a winner. My son is a cancer survivor I cheer for all brave enough to make this journey and share it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I think the big fuss you are referring to is that she's finally coming back to GMA. She is a celeb & being in the spot light means no privacy. She also has a lot of supporters- Team Robin pulling for her to get well. I realize there are many nameless, faceless people who deal w/ their illnesses in private, but Robin puts a face on it. I happen to like her a lot & will be bummed that I have to miss seeing her triumphant return.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• never even seen the coverage so why not change the channel
    Anonymous

• I think you're using the wrong news sources. I've been exposed to a magazine cover and a few blurbs on news articles I didn't click on for more info.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Not at all.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Wow, hateful much?? I agree with pp, don't like what they are talking about change the channel. if it's on every channel, turn the damn t.v off. Geesh.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Do you watch alot of TV, maybe that's why your seeing so much coverage of it ?
    I'm just happy another woman is doing well after cancer and being able to go back to work, it's awesome, as she's a public figure of course it's going to get more attention, that's only natural, she is an inspiration and gives hope to many people going through cancer. Having a Father that's a cancer survivor, and having lost a friend of breast cancer last year and have a friend that is currently going through it, I'd much rather see coverage of a positive survival story than half if the other crap that gets way too much time!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2013