What is your definition of a stalker? should i get a restraining order done?

My brother broke up with his girlfriend. she moved in with us a couple of months ago and as time passed my brother got annoyed and felt smothered. he couldnt go anywhere without her because she could not drive. she became dependent and everything she did was all because of him. she felt like she did things in life because he was just there. she even dont talk to her family anymore. everywhere he go...all the things he do....shes right there. that began to piss me off i got tired of seeing her. she has low self esteem...which im meaning if he wasn't in her life she would not be doing the things she do today. my brother broke up with her out the blue...things were going ok..which i thought they were. now she all sad and depressed and acting like she been with him for years. he didn't go out with friends anymore nor did they come around because he was being smothered. on valentines day he brought her diamond earring set with a necklace and now she expecting a marriage. she put on this wifey personality for our family but shes too young for my brother...like 6 years younger than my brother. my brother broke up with her yesterday. she is coming to my job...she is driving my his babymomma house to see if hes there....shes tweeting crazy stuff about him...she also scratched my car up...shes blowing my phone up...i changed my number...i added facebook mobile.she must have found her way on my page through someone else page and i guess my number was on there unknowingly. she keeps calling my cousins and she keeps coming by our hours...should i file a restraning order? when he looked through her phone she had dozens dozens of pictures of him. everywhere i go its like i have to deal with her because she wanna know why my brother broke up with her? she put on this wifey role like my family or him was gonna consider marriage but she just met my mother in november. my brother is happy because he can breathe again but i gotta deal with her which i dont understand. last night she bust my windows out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• hours*=house
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Did you call the police about your busted windows?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• our definition doesn't matter... you need to talk to your local cops to see if they think it's appropriate!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• It doesn't matter what OUR definition of
    Stalking is... It matters what the LAW'S definition of
    Stalking is. Call the police, keep records of everything, and hopefully she can get a life.
    YOU should stay the hell out of it unless it directly endangers you or your children.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• so he broke up with her yestarday and she has already come to yout work, scratched your car, busted out your windows, calling all your cousins etc?

Boy she was busy yesterday adn last night.

Did you file a report on the car and windows?
    Why is she after you and not him?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Its time for the cops to get involved.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• thats what i wanna know to! why the hell is she bothering me! yes i filed a report they didnt do anything they had to find her...when they did they just told her to stay off our property...i had so much evidence so i took out a restraining order against us...u think that worked? hell no...i just filed it not to long ago...she having her friends calling us
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Wait a minute. Your brother just broke up with this chick yeaterday and she has already followed you to work, scratched up your car (which you can't prove unless you have video), broke out the windows of your house (again, need physical proof it was her), called all your cousins, and been blowing up your phone (even after you changed your number)? She sounds like on busy girl.
    Also, who are you to say she is to young for your brother? My parents were 13 years apart in age and their marriage (which lasted 13 years) only ended because my dad died. While I agree that this girl sounds a bit immature, that has nothing to do with her age. I know people in their 50's that act that way. Maybe your brother should have sat down with her and tried to explain to her the problem they were having instead of just dumping her "when everything was fine."
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I wuld defitnly file a restraing order.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Call the police and ask to speak to someone about this. Good luck.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2013