Ureaplasma

I've been with my husband for a long time. We have 2 kids together. This is the second time I'm getting this infection. Is this an Std or not? The nurse ask me if there was another partner? Like really? I don't know what to think. I know I haven't cheated so I'm really bugging out over this. I just argued with him and don't know why. I'm just mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• No. But from what I understand, you and your partner need medication to clear it up. Maybe they just wanted to be sure they were treating all parties involved?

Answer by missanc at 8:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Is it presenting as a urinary infection or vaginal?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Just stay relaxed and maybe both of you go in and gert checked and if he turns up positive for something ask him whats going on it might be explainable but then again it may not be. But dont argue with him till you have proof fromthe dr. Good luck.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• No idea. Here is a bump.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2013