Am I Pregnant?

Ok so I recently had posted a question wondering if the symptoms that I'm going through is a sign of me being pregnant... Well as of today, I am 8 days late on my period.. I can't zip up my jeans, I get weird little pains below my stomach... I'm not getting the nasuaeted or vomiting anymore (sick all in thur january) headaches, only when I'm doing too much... Although I did take about 3 preg. test, all came out neg. But realize that when I was pregnant with my son, I had took 2 preg. test and came out neg but came out positive at 8 weeks. I have no signs of starting my period.. Although some of the small cramping pains and other weird pains I feel reminds me when I was pregnant with my son. First pregnancy was different. I do notice the line from bellybutton on down is getting darker. So what do you think? I will take a test either next week or the week after when it's been about 7weeks. So please tell me what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd say there's a 50/50 chance and you won't know for sure until you get that official test done. I hope you are because you sound so excited and expectant! :) Good luck.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:15 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• YOU SHOULD GET A BLOOD TEST DONE :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I would suggest calling and getting a blood test performed. It is a way to know for sure that you are, or are not.
    They can also get you started on your prenatal vitamins right away.
    Best of luck to you!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2009