Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How to pay a debt quickly?

Thanks!

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2013 in Money & Work

Answers (10)
  • Put money into loaners hand.
    ILovemyPaulie

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

  • depends on how much you need and when you need it. you could go to one of those pay loan places or go talk to your bank.
    noel1978

    Answer by noel1978 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

  • How much? I would say that you pay double what your payment is unless you can afford more.
    jerseydiva

    Answer by jerseydiva at 9:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

  • Win the lottery?
    Ballad

    Answer by Ballad at 9:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

  • Pay more than the minimum , Cut back and then throw everything at that bill.   


    9 Ways to Pay Off Debt


    http://www.fool.com/personal-finance/credit/9-ways-to-pay-off-debt.aspx   Some good ideas in the post

    sunshine196

    Answer by sunshine196 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

  • Get a job, work hard, spend wisely.
    PartyGalAnne

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

  • you take the money you earn, subtract necessities (food, utilities, housing), then take 75% of whats left & put it towards your bills. save the other 25%. also, stop buying crap you dont need on credit. if you dont have the money then & there for it, dont buy it.
    okmanders

    Answer by okmanders at 10:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

  • Make a budget and stick to it. Anything left over you throw at one bill until it's gone. You can call it snowball, snow flake or whatever you want. Just pay everything extra you can until it's paid off.
    baconbits

    Answer by baconbits at 11:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

  • pay all u can spare into the debt
    san78

    Answer by san78 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

  • I work from home; I think anyone can do it if you can follow directions; it's all online work. This is for more of if you do not want to do parties or sell products; so it's more of an opportunity rather than a business.

    http://4606748.dailydollardash.com
    WorkAtHomeMom10

    Answer by WorkAtHomeMom10 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN