Question for you who have?

Had your tubes tied? How do they do it? what do they do? I am thinking about getting my tied need some info plz? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2013 in General Parenting

• Mine were done whn I had a Csection so I have no idea about the procedure if it is not related to that. Mine were sectioned A section of the ube is removed the ends were heated/ sealed and then they were tied.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Mine were done when I had a C section
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• I had mine done the day after I had my last baby. He was born late at night and surgery was in the morning, so they left my epidural in - turned it off but it meant easier prep for surgery. They made a 1 inch incision in the bottom of my belly button, stretched it open, filled my abdomen with gas, pulled 1 tube up and out, did what had to be done, put it back in, did the other, and glued the incision shut. I had to keep it bandaged, couldn't take a bath for a few days, while it healed. The scar is pretty much invisible now. I don't regret it for a minute.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I had mine cut and burned. They went trough my belly button.

Answer by louise2 at 6:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• They did mine while I was open from my c-section with my youngest. I don't know how it all went, but I know that they cut them (cut a section out), tied them and burned the ends. But there are several different ways they can do it so you'd really want to talk to your doctor. My doctor only did it the way mine were done. Your doctor might do it only one way, or there might be a few options for you to consider.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I still want a lot more kids but my aunt had hers done and I know you can get them reversed... Depends on if your done having kids for good.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• you could google it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I had mine tied and cut during my c section, but now a days they do it minimal invasive surgery through the belly button ...

Answer by older at 7:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2013