Sweetest moment from valentine's day...

When my kids woke up from their naps today we were having some quiet time, they were watching tv and I was vegging on the couch. I was dozing on and off (I only did this because dh is home) and DD was cuddling with me. When I woke up she was busy sticking valentine sticker's on me and my 4 yo son (who dosen't cuddle often) was asking to snuggle with me, woohoo! So cute, my baby daughter also said mommom today! How sweet!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 2:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my fiance's family brought our son back home (which I was not happy about them taking him in the first place) and when I took him out of their arms and she went to give him a kiss he turned his head and acted like he was going to cry. Sweet moment for me because I know he wanted to be with me while he was with them. Momma's boy.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:46 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my son said momma for the first time when i was changing him early in the morning... made my whole day
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 2:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I think the saddest moment is how you have to make sure you don't look bad by saying -you were only dozing off because DH was home. Did you think someone would judge you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Oh Pooky I am so jealous I can't wait for my li guy to say mama for the first time he is six months old and does alot of gooogooos and gagas but nothing else yet
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2009