Need help to get my grandson from Casper, WY to Phoenix, AZ.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for some financial assistance as far as buying a couple of bus tickets. I just found out that my 2 year old grandson & his mother are homeless. This is breaking my heart & I'm so worried about the weather and all. I'm not financially able to get them a place, but would certainly welcome them into my warm home in Phoenix. She has agreed to this, but I don't have the means to get them here. Please any ideas would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thank you.

azmiller

Asked by azmiller at 9:39 AM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Kids' Health

• 2 bus tickets should be less than $100, I would ask a friend or maybe call catholic charities, where is the father of the baby? Is your daughter at a shelter? Most likely they will pay for her to come to make room for another family.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 9:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Do you have a credit card? Do you have any jewelry you could sell? GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Pawn something
    Pay day loan (im totally against them but this is an emergency)
    Bank loan
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• $311 if you buy the tickets online, you could try to get help from a local church, an advance on your pay check, as a friend. Good Luck

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Sometimes the Dept of Social Services can help some relocate by buying bus tickets.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Bless your heart for caring. They are lucky to have someone like you in their lives. I hope the sun shines on you and that you manage to get the money you need together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Have your daughter go to the Salvation Army in Casper. They are located at 625 S Jefferson Street in Casper. They will get them bus tickets to you. GL
    Anonymous