What do you put in your burgers?

i took beef out yesterday, but wound up with such a bad headache at dinner time that i just threw frozen fishsticks & fries in the oven and put the beef back in the fridge. so tonight i want to make burgers, and prepare them soon so all ill have to do tonight is throw them on. what's your go-to burger ingredients? looking to switch it up a bit.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I don't put anything IN my burgers... everyone in the house has such different tastes. I do like cheese, onion and spicy A1 on my burgers though ;o)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Now that I found those new Ball Park hamburger patties I don't bother with anything else. They have plain, with onions and something else but I didn't care about anything else. I grabbed the ones with onions.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I put minced onion, A1 sauce, garlic, salt and pepper, sometimes I might put a bit of bread crumbs in them and add an egg, if I am cooking them on the grill, keeps them moist.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Minced onion, garlic, Tony Chaceries creole seasoning, worcheshire, jalapenos, egg, whole wheat bread crumbs, sriracha (only in the adults), and kosher salt and pepper on the outside.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 10:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• DH puts garlic powder, minced onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and whatever spices sound good to him at the moment.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I do pretty much what okmanders DH does. I use seasoning salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and mix it up really good with the burger before forming the patties. Then I freeze them for about an hour before grilling them so they stay together better. Oh, and sometimes I put some Italian bread crumbs in with it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• My absolute fave is to add worchestershire, salt, pepper, an egg and french friend onions into the beef and mix. Cook medium. Then as A topper I add a splash of worchestershire and diced mushrooms to cream cheese. Put the cheese mix on top of your hot burgers then top with more french fried onions. It is the absolute best!

My mom adds lipton onion soup to her beef (I swear she uses that stuff in everything)
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Black pepper and salt.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Onion soup mix. Sometimes eggs and breadcrumbs.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2013