It's a long shot but...anyone here have any personal connections with any of the band members of blink 182??

My fiancé is obsessed with blink 182 and I love her dearly and want to do something special for him so I'm trying to get ahold of any of the members and see if they will send me a video clip of them wishing him a happy birthday lol and I don't know how to begin to get the ball rolling on this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Have you tried e-mailing their fan site....just saying..there's easier ways then spamming the crap out of a random website.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• psh...i wish! they were my favorite band in high school!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• How am I spamming with one comment?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• You are not spamming. Ignore her. Have you tried to find them on Facebook?
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 10:59 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Didn't mean to post anonymously my phone sucks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I'll try the fan site and fb :) thanks !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• As someone who works with booking artists for fairs & festivals I'll be honest and tell you that the chances of it happening are basically zero. The amount of requests like this that come thru are huge. Everyday they get several of them and there is no way they can fulfill all the requests. You have a better chance if you were to join the fan club and try to get meet & greets/tickets thru them. Usually every show has so many meet & greets that are awarded out to fan club members. If you're nt sure when blink is coming to your area check out Pollstar.com.

To have a personal video shot is time and money to them. It may only costs $5 but multiply that by the hundred requests that they can get each year for something like this. Then multiply the 5 minutes and you'll see it adds up. Once the word got out that they did something like this it would get worse.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I went to the same high school as the one guy. Tom? But don't know them personally lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• No idea.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2013