Will I be disappointed with Disneyland ?

My family is planning a trip to Disney this December my kids will be 3 ½ & 5 years old. We have been to Disney World a few times but were thinking of going to Disneyland. What are the pros & cons of Disneyland?

MrsMorrell

Asked by MrsMorrell at 11:00 AM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Travel

• Don't go with expectations of Disney World. It's still a pretty big park with plenty of rides (though I'm sure they have the exact same ones at DW) plus there is California Adventure land which has some pretty cool stuff (like Cars Land!!) You can do both parks in less than 2 days. Tickets are EXPENSIVE though, a Park Hopper is $125 and a 1-Park ticket is $87 I think. I can't say the price is worth it, but if you can find them cheaper online somewhere go for it and you won't be disappointed.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Yes. You will. I live in SoCal after living in the east and having gone to DW many times and DL is pretty crappy compared to DW. We barely go at all and I can't wait to have money to go back to DW rather than DL. I'd much rather pay all that extra money to enjoy everythign DW has to offer compared to DL. The lines are worse too so you don't even get on close to as many things. If I were you I wouldn't do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2013

• For me yes, expensive ,accommodations felt cheap.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• My cousin went and said it was fun but quite pricey. She said Disneyworld had more interesting rides and exhibits.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Having not been to DisneyWorld since I was 7, I wasn't disappointed in DisneyLand. It's not our top choice of what to do in Southern California, but we've enjoyed ourselves when we have gone in the past.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2013