Time to lose the baby weight..

there isnt a real question in this post.

its more of a statment. Post baby body isnt lookin hot. lol

I gained the most in this last pregnancy. (37 pounds give or take)

and ive lost 20 when i weighed myself after i got home from hospital.

17 more to go to get back to my regular weight (and honestly even that was a little more then id like)

im not eating unhealthy (although vday threw me off) and im boobfeeding but my weight is at a stand still. i feel like appetite is crazy! i could probably eat all day if it werent for some self control lol

any other mama looking to lose weight..? even if its been a long time since you had your baby??
how did you make it happen? if i lost 5 pounds a month starting now, id be where i was by the summer.. just gotta motivate myself lol nothing like squeezing my butt into a old bikini to get my ass up and moving hahahaha!

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 12:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Good luck! Keep lots of fruits and veggies around because they are healthy and will fill you up.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I had luck with south beach diet. got the book at goodwill for $1 :) lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks.. It is a very healthy diet.. loved it and it really got me on track to eating healthier.
    I was so hungry when I was nursing though.. I did south beach after I finished.. I just could not resist a half gallon of chocolate milk and oj every week by myself when the boys were nursing.
    rowdiesmom9

Answer by rowdiesmom9 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2013