Should Sexual Pedophiles have rights when they make a baby?

I am in a terrible terrible situation and I don't know what to do in order to help my daughter and to keep her baby. It is a long story, I have a 27 Learning Disabled daughter , and this guy had started making conversation with my daughter. Later on, and after that I learned that he Raped my daughter and way after that I kept asking my daughter questions and she told me that she was (5 months) pregnant. He is on Probation for RAPING a 10 year old girl. He will be off probation 2015. He took my daughter to court to prove paternity and to take the baby. I lived underneath his cousin in an apartment for 4 years and she made my life a living h..... I moved to another State to be near my Twin sister, and I didn't know my address is out there on the Internet. He called my daughter after (2 years) asking to see his daughter. I want to press charges , and I fear also that his family and him will kill my daughter in order to fully get the baby. If anyone have any suggestions and advice please help me Thanks.

Babycakes490

Asked by Babycakes490 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2013 in General Parenting

• why didn't you report your daughter's rape to the authorities?? That would have secured the baby in your custody as he would have been back in jail immediately since he was out on parole.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• secondly, you're daughter needs to start standing up for herself. She should report the harrassment to the authorities and get a lawyer immediately
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Did your DD report the rape? Where is she living? I think the best thing to do at this point would be to get an attorney for your DD and if he is threatening your DD she needs to somehow try to get a restraining order against him. Who has the baby now and how is custody set up?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I hope no judge will give visitation or custody rights to someone who is on probation for raping a ten-year-old girl.

Be careful what you post about this on the Internet. It isn't at all private.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I agree you should have reported the rape. In any case if he is a convicted sexual offender he is probably not around children. I would get a restraining order against him and keep him away from your daughter and grandchild if I were you. Best of luck.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 2:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Why didn't you report this????????
    No he is a sick bastard who deserves to rot in jail. It will be better off for the poor child who will fall victim to him as well.
    He deserves jail is what he deserves he has no legal rights in my eyes, BUT if he is persistent anything is possible.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• sexual pedophiles have no rights to their children. he should be in jail...you should have reported him for raping your DD and none of this would be happening.

also, Welcome to Cafemom. i see you joined last night.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• PEDOPHILES
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Take him to court and have yourdaughter get full custody of the baby that guy will have no chance also get a restraining order against those you think might be a threat to her and her safty.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:13 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• jus take him to court and have your daughter back
    thandaza

Answer by thandaza at 8:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2013