I'm having thoughts about having another baby.i am in my 30's but i have 2 girls.should i try for a boy or just leave it at that?

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• How are you going to try for a boy? Will you be disappointed if you have another girl? I'd say go for it if you're going to be happy with whatever the outcome is going to be....
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• How far into your 30's are you? After 35 your risk of birth defects and chromosomal abnormalities rises. Not that that should detour you but it is something to consider.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• If you want another CHILD, go for it. If you just want a boy, don't.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• If you are trying to make a boy you'll get another girl. Just saying!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• If you want another baby, have another baby. But be sure you'll welcome either a boy or a girl equally, or don't try.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Its up to you but do not have another with hopes of just having a boy, make the decision to continue building your family.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• You are the only person who can possibly answer your question.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• If you want another baby and dont care weather it may be a girl or a boy then i would defintly try you still have till your about 35 to have babies so your in the clear there. But like I said you may get another girl which in my eyes would not matter but everyone is different if you dont want another girl then I would not try because you dont know what the circumstances will turn up with. Good luck.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• It really is up to you and your partner. Personally I love having my two children and wouldn't change it. My mother tried for her boy and now I have 2 sisters. My Aunt tried for her girl and after 4 boys she got her girl. Whatever you decide make sure you will be happy with a boy or girl. Good luck its a difficult choice that will change the rest of your life.

MrsMorrell

Answer by MrsMorrell at 3:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Whatever u do don't just get pregnant with the intention of having a boy. When the doctor/nurse shows you you are having a girl, then (a) you might feel down and depressed and not prepare for her properly, and more importantly (b) she might end up feeling unloved just because she didn't come with the necessary extra bit. (Sorry but I think that's a good way of putting it to bring it down to basics.)
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2013