How creative can your husband be in the bedroom?

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• What would you like him to do?
    Communication is everything!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• pretty creative, hiding socks under the bed, attempting to set the alarm clock.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• i know this sounds so bad on my part but my dh is more creative then me =/
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• My husband is amazingly creative, much more so than I am!

Answer by missanc at 5:59 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• My husband can be completly crazy lol but so can I we each have our own little fantasys that we play into with each other.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Don't have a husband but my partner is pretty creative. We like to role play, switch roles and make up stories and scenarios just to spice things up. Just the star wars thing would have been a little better if it was like Han and Luc but he insisted on dressing like Chewbaccua.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 8:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I don't really think in terms of "creative" or not. To me, creativity is about showing up and really being present to see the possibilities of the moment, or to see what the moment (right now) requires. Being present & aware means you are responsive.

Robert Henri (American artist) wrote a lot about this...about how "technique" isn't an end in itself but is very important because it serves the moment. Technical facility helps a person respond with flexibility in the moment. This is true whether you're painting, or if you're playing music, if you're an athlete, or if you're involved in a task (washing dishes) or an interaction. Most times, we are doing "the same things" that involve old (learned) patterns or techniques, but when we're "present" we're not JUST repeating in a rote way, we actually are spontaneously creating what we do (even if it's technically "the same") in response to what makes sense or is needed right then.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 8:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2013