Do you????

Just wondering what everyone else thinks and believes???? Do you believe that there is a GOD? Heaven? Hell? Do you think you will remember your life on earth? Do you think you will remember your family? And are you scared or do you fear dieing? Or do you think that once you are dead u are dead? and thats all there is?

I believe that there is a God and Heaven! I am not sure about hell.... I hope that I remember my life and family in heaven... and I am scared to die but only because I dont want to leave all my loved ones and I am scared that I might not remember my husband and son when I go to heaven... and that scares me more than anything!

Like i said just want to see what u all believe in

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I belive in God, and his son Jesus. I believe in Heaven, and in Satan. Hell scares me, so with that, not sure if I believe it? lol sounds silly right?

I am totally terrified of death. I am scared of the unknown. I believe in the psychics that are out there. They have to much information on things that most wouldn't know.

All I know is that, I hope I am always with my family, and that I get to someday see my daddy again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• WOW! That's alot of questions...where do I start??? Sheesh!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• After giving birth and taking care of my dadwhile he was dying I realized that there must be something more then birth, life and death. During my dads last few weeks of life and the cancer was really eating him up and he was pretty much shutting down, he would still tell me things that to this day stick with me. He kept telling me all the ppl that had died during his life were calling him and he would say, but I don't want to go. The thing that made me believe completely that we do in fact become angels in heaven was the fact the an old work friend of his was murdered by his fosterchild and her boyfriend in late July '00 and as I walked into his room to tell prepare him for the knews he TOLD me who and how he died!!! My dad had no concept of reality at the time w/so much morphine and xanax and cancer! He whispered to me that he felt better going now. My dad died 8/6/00 after I told him it's ok daddy, we'll be ok, go rest.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• sorry for the type-o's but I found myself editing it too much too fit.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I deffinately believe in a God, whatever that may be. I don't think it's possible for our human minds to comprehend the legistics of what God really is.
    I don't believe in hell. I believe life is your hell...for lack of a better word. You were put here to learn certain lessons and to gain certain knowledge for your next soul adventure. I also believe if you fail to meet those requirements, and you did not learn what you're supposed to learn then you have to come back into this life form again and again until you get it right.
    I do not believe in religion. I believe that ALL religions have pretty much the same idea, however too many "man made" rules are involved and too many judgements so I chose personaly not to follow.
    I believe our sol NEVER forgets our lives on earth and I believe you are born with the same cycle of poeple over and over again.
    I am not afraid to die.
    After death, another adventure begins ;)
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 3:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I agree with you on the "Hell on earth" Mamakat21! Also the part about learning lessons etc. Only difference is I am Catholic and I do have issues with what I consider to be strange religions. i.e. Jehovahs Witnesses and Muslims. (not racist here so please don't bash). I believe what I believe and have enjoyed learning. Mamakat makes a good point.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:23 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• why thank ya gigi ;) I believe we all know the same "truth" in our hearts. Some are too jaded by religion to realize it, but that "truth" is still there no matter what. I was never "told" any of this stuff, I recieved my information through meditation...answers from my own heart and sub-consious, or higher power.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 3:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm agnostic. I believe god can be neither proven or disproven. We won't know the truth until we die. Until then, I reserve any judgement.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm not ready to die, but I'm not afraid of it either. I believe there is a heaven. I often wonder what it's like. Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to certain people I once knew who have already died.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2009