What did you do for Valentine's Day?

My husband and I took our boys to the snow. Then ate dinner with our four kid lol

mommiedear

Asked by mommiedear at 2:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• WHEN MY HUBBY GOT HOME FROM WORK AT 2AM HE GAVE ME A HUGE BOX OF CANDY, A 4FT TEDDY BEAR AND 3 DZ ROSES!!!! THEN HE MAD ME SOMETHING TO EAT! THEN I WAS CHANGING MY SON AND HE SAID MOMMA FOR THE FIRST TIME! MADE MY DAY! AND THEN THIS AFTERNOON WE WENT TO TAKE MY SON TO SEE A SHOW.... HAD A WONDERFUL DAY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We got up this morning and took our daughter to ballet, then we went out to lunch with the kids. After that we took the kids shopping and did a little bit of shopping for us. Went to a few places to look at fish for the aquarium and also went to the ice sculpture park. We came home made dinner and watched a movie. We had a really great day just goofing around together!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Brunch at Cracker Barrel (sp?), Dallas Aquarium, took some pics of each other downtown...we did the whole Top Model pose thing, Half Price books for a little shopping, Chili's to go for dinner, movie at home! I loved my day.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I've been with my hubby for almost 4 years and I thought I would get lucky and have him around on V-Day but once again I go dissapointed...in 06 we were still teens n lived in different but i was already preggers and got nothing lol....in 07 he was away at basic...in 08 he was in afghanistan and now in 09 he is still in Afghanistan gosh what a bummer so he doesnt me stuff either he lets me shop alot though haha so me and my daughter went shopping and golden corral then to watch Coraline movie in theaters so it wasnt too bad but i miss my love he will be home in 2 1/2 more weeks yay its been a long 14 months!!
    stacirios

Answer by stacirios at 3:14 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Hubby and I went out to dinner.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Nothing as usual, Valentines Day, Anniversary he never does or says anything. after 22 years i should have known it wouldnt be any different this year!
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I made dinner for V-day. My hubby got me a new cell phone, Dolce and Gabbana purfume, a bottle of champagne and a kiss!..lol I felt soo special dis year cause last year we got into a big fight and I got nothing
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 8:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• He was soo romantic. He took me away on thursday night and we have just came back and we went to Dubai. He was so romantic then he gave me a promise ring while we were walking across the beach. I was so chuffed, i did'nt think he could suprise me anymore then i suprised him by spending the night in the hotel room with him. Lol
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 9:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Made me some money selling chocolate covered strawberry bouquts......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• well this is the first year in a long time that I was single. (was with DD's father for 6 years and before that was with my ex. for 4) So rather than spend it with a man, I made a special day for me and my daughter. My brother had his son too, so we took the kids outside to play (haven't had many nice days and they are both 14 months old, born the same day, so don't want to go out if it was too cold, lol) then we got them some v-day toys so that they could open them, and we ordered out, watched a movie.. then DD and I went home and we listened to music and danced around the bedroom (it was the most adorable thing seeing her try to dance). It was definately a fun night :). Taught me v-day is for more than just a guy and girl, you can still enjoy showing those you love a good time :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:37 AM on Feb. 15, 2009