Pregnacy test says negative but what do you think?

Hi, so lately I haven't been feeling myself. There has been a lot of changes going on. On December It was the last time I had a normal period but last month I had a short light period that it seemed like spotting. Early this month i had brown discharge coming out that lasted for like 2 or 3 days. My period was suppose to come around the 13. I have been feeling tired, have been having headaches, heart burn, my back hurts and my breast hurts sometimes and I have notice that there are white stuff around my breast. Like skin and it peels off and pimples around my nipples. I been eating more and my stomach gets so bloated and it looks a bit bigger and my jeans fit me tight, There are blue veins around my boobs and i think my bras are small for my boobs. I took a pregnancy test two weeks ago and it came negative i took one this morning and it came out negative too. I don't know if I'm going crazy or what's going on I'm freaking out!

Smileyneni

Asked by Smileyneni at 7:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry, if its time for you to bring life, than it will happen when its time.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Hey. Go to the doctor. Tubal pregnancy?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I would definitely go to the doctor and get a blood test to see if it is something else or if you are pregnant.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I agree with the others, some women on blood tests work on. Go to a doctor and find out for sure.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 9:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• try another?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2013