Where should I post a legitimate Stay at home mom job? Where do people look?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Money & Work

• Not here. It's against TOS as it would be an unsolicited advertisement or SPAM
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Try stay/work at home mom forums.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• First, decide if it is a "job" or a "business" that you will be posting. If it is a job, then they work so many hours and you pay them X amount per hour. If it is a business then they will pay money for a starter kit or some type of investment with the company. Please do not say it is a job unless it is. After you have decided which one it is, try Work at Home Forums or Work at Home groups that allow advertising on Cafemom.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• in general? Craigslist, the classifieds in your local newspaper, Yahoo jobs, FB marketplace

on CM- no clue.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I blog about work at home jobs and ideas.   You are more than welcome to check it out at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I'm sorry, I guess I misread your question. You ARE allowed to post your business in Answers only if someone asks a question pertaining to it. Also, there are answers on Yahoo that pertain to work at home. You can post it there as well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• If there is anybody looking to work from home for free chat me up and I will fill you in on an option and it wont cost anything unless u fill out for a subscription that cost.

But if your interested in making more than that little bit of extra money and don't mind spending some money and it comes with massive benefits . Then come visit MY NEW WEBSITE BUSINESS

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/cherry356/DirectHome. Check it out it could be the one thing to change your life.
    If anybody on here knows me they know I check out everything first before I do anything and this is legit and it works.

But if You aren't looking for that and you might be interested in looking for something that helps give you discounts for doctors bills and shopping and eating out and cell phone bills and coupons or prescriptions and diabetic supplies as well . Then Visit the other WEBSITE that is part of my Business www.everyonebenefits.com/cherry356
    Cherry356

Answer by Cherry356 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2014