Do you take a vacation?

Do you go anywhere or vacation at home?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I go to convention, which is technically a vacation since it's always somewhere awesome!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Home for school vacations. I have to take them, b/c school is closed. We also take 3 family vacations... camping all 3 weeks ;o)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Home, because no time
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• We take small vacations to the coast, or other fun places that arent too far (3 hours or so), and we take staycations where we will check into a local 5star hotel and spa for a couple of days. We are trying to get away for a true vacation but it hasnt happened yet
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• We save all year & drive to Virginia Beach every summer for 3-5 days. Just booked the room the other day, going in mid July. Hooray for sun, sand, & surf!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Once in a while. My boyfriend and I went to Phoenix in January a couple of times and loved it, although one year when we went, we were the last flight into town before Sky Harbor Airport shut down because of record wind and rain.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• I'm a teacher so I get all summer off, but I just stay home. I don't have enough money to go anywhere, ( I have 2 kids in college)and my DH won't fly. Usually I'm so busy during the school year, I use summer to go to all the Dr. appointments I need to get to. Dentist, eye check, diabetes check, mamogram, Etc. . .
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• We go to the beach for 2 weeks in the summer - one in July and one in August then we take multiple mini vacations to the beach, amusement parks, water parks, etc

Answer by missanc at 6:06 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Yes I go on vacation and I need one soon lol. I want to take my son with me but we are putting our tax returns to a new car this year instead of vacation so maybe we will go for a drive and call it a vacation lol/
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• In 25 years we've had one actual vacation. We went to Wyoming for 2 weeks....then we moved to Wyoming a few years later, so I'm not sure it counts!! We're back in Los Angeles now, and could really use an actual vacation.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2013