What does the term saying “she a no go” means

i feel not cared for by my boyfriend and he was around his friends and he said “this girl is a no go”. he was referring to me. is he referring to not wanting me to leave him when its time or? so what does the term means in the way he was saying…i post pictures of us on Facebook and twitter he don’t like it he untag hisself from it. I cooked him breakfast he just posted it on instagram but not on Facebook and etc there aren’t many followers on instagram because he just started the website. even though I stay with him and his family I feel this isn’t gonna last he take me everywhere with him but I just feel flaunted

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• you're a no go means YOU should look for a new place to live....
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• This is a no go.... mot a keeper
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Unfortunately, it means your relationship isn't permanent in his eyes, which he already seems to be showing you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• my friend was telling me the same thing i thought it was a good thing smh so basically he using me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• This guy is not your boyfriend. Move on.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2013

• Move on
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• he let me drive his car...sometimes...well thanks alot
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• "No go" basically means a dead end. Meaning he doesn't see it going anywhere. What a pig to talk like that in front of you!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• i thought it ment something positive :( basically hes using me for money and cause i have low self esteem
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I agree with what the other girls said, but it also could mean hes not getting sex from you right now. If thats not the case, move on to someone else who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. With respect, not like a piece of luggage.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 21, 2013