im looking for moms who would like to be pen pals....

i am a stay at home mother of a two yr old and am looking for other moms to become friends with by pen pal i love to write ,and maybe if anyone out there like to write and get mail , this is what im looking for someone to become friends with and exchane photos and cards o occasion gifts on b-days/holidays optional. if u are intrested let me know...

magical_mommy

Asked by magical_mommy at 3:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heeeey!!!! That sounds like sooo much fun! I LOOOVE to write ;o) I'm Alli...And you?
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 3:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• There's a group on here that I belong to, it's called "Make New Pen Friends." Check it out!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 3:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm game! I mean if you're interested in being pen-pals with a dorky, divorced mother of a 10 yr. old kid. LOL!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:54 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• hmmmm....guess she doesn't want to write to us lol
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 4:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• im from the uk if you want to write far?
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 4:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm up for it. I love to write! I am a mother of a 2 year old too. I also have a 5 1/2 month old. I too am a SAHM and would love a new friend. PM me if you'd like
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• hey everyone well here is my address if anyone wants to write to me here it is ok i will reply
    crystal koponen
    1888 lockewood ln
    lockeford ca, 95237
    cant wait to meet new friends
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 5:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Daaang mama! You're gonna have like 50 million letters comin to your house haha! You're gonna get carple tunnle from all that writing ;)
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009