do any of you think that preg pics of you aren't hot?

as in pics of you with your belly hanging out stretch marks and everything??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not really maybe other plp do but not me....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• having a baby i a wonderful thing. why hide it from the world. hell show it off and be proud of it. it only lasts for nine months. so yes be proud of if. and when i am pg my hubby thinks i am hot. so i will take is word for it yes it is hot 1000000000%
    mommyand5

Answer by mommyand5 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• idk but I saw some chick on here with a huge belly full of ed stretch marks and I was like wtf why are you putting tha tpicture online!!!!!!!!11 haha gross!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i hate my stretch marks... but i cant wait to get pregnancy stretch marks!!! they are soooo differnt to normal stretch marks!!! they have a beautiful baby behind them!!! and that makes them beautiful!!
    I think pregnant women are the sexiest people alive!!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 4:54 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I don't have stretch marks, so maybe that has something to do with it ?
    I think I look great, I feel proud when I look at my belly. My fiance loves my belly and tells me he's going to miss it.
    I feel really bad for women who feel so unnattractive when pregnant :(
    [due TOMORROW]
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 8:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i loved my baby belly and thought it was beautiful... but I broke out terribly so my face didn't look so hot
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Some are fine, and beautiful but there are some nasty women on here who apparently obsess over taking naked preggo pictures of themselves and posting them for the everyone to see. Tasteful is one thing, these women are not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• While I had a cute preg belly with no stretch marks, I think posting preg pics of yourself on here in the answers section is kinda weird. Like certain people are craving attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I refused (most of the time) to have my picture taken when I was pregnant. My face was wide and my stomach was soooo big. I am a really petite person my belly was gigantic. I looked like just a belly with legs! So no, I did not feel very sexy and the only photos of my pregnant are from my baby shower.

To answer the question "if you don't think you're sexy when pregnant then why get pregnant?" I say this: I didn't get pregnant to look or feel sexy, I did it because I wanted a child. THat has nothing to do with being sexy. If I want to look sexy I'll put on some pretty underwear. Getting pregnant isn't about my aesthetic desires.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• wow i think the answeree that said if u dont think ur sexy then why get pregnant is very immature. I mean not only the comment but the words she used as well. I think its wrong to get pregnant to look sexy. i think its fine if u feel sexy being pregnant but to get pregnant to feel sexy is wrong. Getting pregnant is to have a baby and be a mother and all tht wonderful stuff. I hate my stretch marks but i wouldnt give them up if that ment giving up my children. No i didnt feel sexy i was uncomfortable. However i felt more comfortable in my clothes pregnant then not pregnant. But thats because when i was preg i had a reason to havea big belly and tighter clothes were ok cuz i was pregnant ya know. I dont have many pics of me pregnant but thats mostly because im the one taking pics all the time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2009