Which is better for pictures Sears or Jc Pennys?

Or even better where do you like to go to get your pics done at? I have been going to Sears because thats where my SO's mom likes to go but I think they suck, and not to mention call me petty but everytime they go the pics always end up under my SO's exs name which just irritates me

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 3:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Gosh!, I always felt like a bad mom for never, ever taking my son to a prof. photog. but I was busy and preoccupied with marital problems and my dad dying. I know, not an excuse, but it really makes someone like me happy when we have such great technology to take great pictures ourselves. The 1st prof pic of my son is his kindergarten pic! It is so darn cute! I did in fact take him to a really inexpensive photo place last April to take pics in his white gown when he was baptised (at the age of 9)! They are so beautiful. So for me, No Sears and No Jcpenny. It is just me taking pics of him and I pray they come out nice.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Well, there are 9 grandkids on my husbands side of the family, and we've been to them all. Someone is always crying. So I had an idea to go to the park and take pics there, where we have all of the time in the world, plus me and my SIL have awesome digital cameras, then you can just get the photos developed at Walgreens or shutterfly......I really dont' like going to a professional place because it's just too expensive and you don't get what you want!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:56 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I always go with Sears.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I love going to Sears. I have always had good luck there.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I say picture people, you will never have more unique picture.
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2009