Female kicker could get shot at NFL!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/19/female-kicker-to-take-part-in-regional-scouting-combine/

I think this is great! I hope she makes it. I wonder what team would be brave enough to sign her?! What do you think?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2013 in Entertainment

• All of the rest of the kickers in the NFL would cringe... Kickers as a rule get a ton of crap about being not as tough or not playing as hard as the rest of the players as it is. They barely pad up!! Now, if a GIRL could play your position.... can you imagine the shit that will get thrown their way??? LOL

I think it's great... give her a shot at it.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I hope she makes it too.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• It would be so cool to see a women playing for the NFL but i don't see it happen because too many people will have a problem with this.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• ive read that its not likely she will get it b/c she isnt "good enough". but the fact that she's even at the combine is awesome!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:52 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• People will bitch. She'll have to have her own locker room, her own style uniform, blah blah blah and resources override talent.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Wow, talk about entering the Holy of Holies! The fact that the possibility is even up for discussion is a giant leap for humankind.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Publicity overrides resources - anyone who signs her is guaranteed press coverage no matter who they're playing or how they do, and that's just the sports media. Add on all the late night talk shows, morning news shows, Ellen and Rachel Ray, SNL, Dateline - guaranteed bigger than Tebow or the brothers (either set of brothers).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• If she is good, why not?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I hope she makes it but I really highly doubt it with how sexist this country is.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2013