Record Snow Fall Last Night

We had a record snow fall last night, how is it in your area?! You KNOW it's deep when it touches your GermanShepherds stomach! Snow Day!

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 9:03 AM on Feb. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Sadly my German Shepherd is a girl and she had to squat in the snow, I bet that was chilly!
    Comment by cassie_kellison (original poster) 2 minutes ago

^^^Woo- I bet that woke her up! Time to go out & shovel her a path :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Ahh I'm in pa, most I've seen here is 19 inches.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Well, I live in Los Angeles, so I always say that if it ever snows here you know that "Hell froze over".

But really, clear, cold (okay cold by our standards...it's in the 50's), and windy!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:09 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Is that feet ? Off topic my cousins all live in Colorado Springs lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:13 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• OH my! Knock on wood, we haven't had any significant snowfall this winter. Of course, winter isn't over yet... :p I hope your poor doggy manages to do his business w/out too much discomfort! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• It's sunny here for the moment and 39 with a high of 66. We are supposed to get rain later today.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• LOL I will have to call my nephew and see how he is enjoying the snow up there lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Wow that is quite a bit for one night snowfall! I'm glad you guys got it and we didn't down here in Alamosa :P lol, we only got about 2inches yesterday and then it cleared out, its just cloudy here now and the roads were clear and dry this morning thankfully!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 9:52 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• We didn't get any here in NC, and we're only supposed to get a little sleet Friday morning. Our record snowfall was in January 2000 - 22 inches! (which incidentally was while I was in the hospital having my 2nd son)

Answer by missanc at 10:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Nothing yet. It's hit or miss here. We are under a Warning until 9:00 PM. I prefer nothing.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2013