Jewelry question

I am allergic to fake jewelry. I am looking to get online a nice necklace, maybe something sterling silver. I know some sterling silver jewelry is better than others that make you get a rash. Do any of you know any websites i can go to?

Thanks!!

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2013 in Shopping

• A lot of people have issues with sterling as well. If you are allergic to several metals, I would suggest looking into stainless steel jewelry. With the price of gold and silver going up, people are suddenly making really pretty jewelry in stainless steel. I have several pieces, and I bought many of them on QVC.com.  They have some pretty stuff, mixed in with a lot of watches and other stuff that I wasn't interested in.   CLICK

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Thank you, i found something i like!!!!!!!!!
    WifeyandMom71

Comment by WifeyandMom71 (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• My favorite ring came from there, but then it was discontinued. I get compliments on it all the time. I bought it 4 years ago and it still looks amazing. Steel doesn't tarnish or scratch like sterling does.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:45 AM on Feb. 21, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 AM on Feb. 21, 2013