do you like?

do you like to watch nascar racing or even like the sport at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love racing. I often watch it on TV and when I lived in the Carolinas I loved to go to the races.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 5:12 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• No it's the most boring thing I've ever seen on TV. Cars going into loops for hours... No thanks.
    I'd probably be interested in it if I were the on behind the wheel other then that... ugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My husband watches it and I like to watch the Daytona 500 or Talledega races. But I can't watch it all of the time. The best part is watching Smoke--he cracks me up!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• no i think its boring
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Way too Southern...Y'all this y'all that and is more boring than golf - which is quite a feat.

misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 7:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I watch it with my DH lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 7:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• nope.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:13 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yuck, sorry.

I'm from Mooresville, NC...aka Race City USA. All I saw growing up was NASCAR NASCAR NASCAR aaaaack. I guess if you're a huge fan, whatever...but I'm certainly not. All the exposure had a negative effect on me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• They're making a left turn......hey they're making another left turn! LOL Yeah my hubby will sit through an entire race only getting up to go to the bathroom, I enjoy it while doing other things, they put the really good stuff on the replays anyway!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yes we watch it. DH was a big fan and we watch most of the races(even tho he hates how they are doing things nowadays).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009