So, should I try the Smashburger across the street from me tonight? (EDITED w/review & pic for Staci)

If so, what should I order? What sides are best? Is their guacamole good?

So, I went & picked up the Baja Burger (with jalopenos & Guacamole, cause that's how I roll) & the fried pickles.

The burger was spicier than I expected but, good.  However, I completely understand Quinn's too salty comment.  It was salty.  I like salt but, it all was almost too salty for me.  I'm thinking though that the salt content is what makes it addictive for some.

3libras

Asked by 3libras at 2:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I've never had a guacamole burger. The burgers at this one close to me are too salty for my preference, but all in all its a good burger. Their fries are good too.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• duh! go eat! take a picture for me so i can pretend to eat it later.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• My son said its awesome.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Smashburger is divine! You get a lot of food, and it doesn't reheat well, so take someone to share with unless you have a big hungry on! I've never had the guacamole, but get the burger with the onions on it if you like them, they're really good. And the fried mushrooms are great, too. My mouth is watering.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I've never heard of it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I can't remember what everything is called but yes do go and I do not care for guacamole anytime so I can't say.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I've been wanting to try it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I would just get their regular burger with cheese. It is so delicious you don't need all of that extra crap on top. Their fries are perfect too. But I LOVE their fried green chilies. OMG! I MUST EAT SMASHBURGER!

I am sooo sad that ours closed.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• That looks good!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I forgot about the saltiness but now that you mention it you are right. I eat mine with nothing but lettuce tomato pickle and cheese and It was saltier than expected,
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2013