Why do you love being a Mom?

My favorite is bedtime hugs, kisses & I Love yous!

MrsMorrell

Asked by MrsMorrell at 2:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2013 in General Parenting

• i love having someone to love beyond explanations and knowing they love me no matter whatbis just so heart hugging ;)
    mamide02ninas

Answer by mamide02ninas at 7:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Being a mom is amazing. You get to help this curious, enthusiastic, vibrant new little human being unfold and blossom like a flower, and see her grow into her potential. Beyond that, there are those times she leaps into your arms and hugs you with all of her being. Who could ask for more?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I love all the work and all the love I get back for the work I do.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• ALL OF IT. I love that when my baby is hungry im the one able to feed and comfort her and listen to her little sighs as she eats. and I love that when my kids have nightmares they run in to our room because they feel safe with me. My kisses have become magic and can heal all boo boos, scraps, and bumps. I love watching them learn new things.. it makes me feel younger as if im discovering it all for the first again. Even on the craziest of days i love being a mom.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 2:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I live being a mom because my girls rock. They are growing up in a beautiful way and I feel privileged to be part of it!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Because I can celebrate those special birthdays, which remind me year after a year the days my sons were born. Today is my older son's birthday. He is 4.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Simply b/c I love my little ones.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I love everything about being a mom. Even in spite of the the things that aren't so cool, like not sleeping and occasionally wearing vomit.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I have always loved it even before I had children, mothers are those unique creatures that can make anything right, that is until they reach adulthood and all you can do is watch and stick around to pick up the pieces and make it right again, or at least try. For me there is no end to motherhood, no matter how old my children get I still get called upon to try and solve what ails them, Never knew how powerful love could be and I could be until I was blessed with motherhood.......

Answer by older at 7:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I love my son when he is in my arms saying sweet nothing to me. And also his little smiles and giggles. I love being a mommy :)
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2013