Grr

All I want is to get one or two decent pics with this hair before I change it to red, so I just spent like an hour doing some cool makeup and such...and none of the cameras want to work
we just bought a new one- I took it off the charger and took off the cap and turned it on...and it doesn't show anything on the screen at all- no light -nothing
the old camera refuses to get a coonection or something- the battery door that holds them in had broken off and even though the metal part that touches the batteries is there- it doesn't turn on now even with tape holding it...
camera phone works- but yesterday was the first time I have ever used it-and It is not picking up the makeup work I did very well AT ALL- and I'm not sure how to save a pic or anything with it anyhow

BOO

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 3:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Now is this the blue hair? I am sorry I know how you feel though. I went to take a pic of DGD and the battery has died and I didn't realize it sigh. I hope you get your pics.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• yeah- the blue
    I will probably NEVER do it again, and It won't be this way for long- since I will have to be job hunting soon- and hubby thinks it is ridiculous!
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Do you have a web cam? I think you can do it via that some how?????
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• wouldn't eve know how to turn on a web-cam! let alone DO anything with it
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I just actually Googled it... I found an eHow article on how to do it. I wouldn't know either, but I do have one. Never used it. Worth the try, I guess.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• *I'm just annoyed that I spent an hour doing makeup for nothing other than to look ridiculous when I go to pilates/zumba
    I was gonna take the pics and wash it off- but now I feel like leaving it so it wasn't....wasted!

yeah...silly things to get worked up over- I know ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2013