• In the Spotlight:

Is this sufficient?

a woman made plans to come meet my dog today for a possible adoption. well, the people that originally wanted him have come back to say they will get him Monday. so I 1) left a VM, 2) texted 3) sent an email. All telling her NOT to come. It has been a couple hours and she hasn't responded to anything and her phone is off because it goes straight to VM. It will be super awkward if she shows up but what else can I do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2013 in Pets

• You did all you could.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Since the original people did not show up if she comes and wants him you let her adopt him and call the others and tell them you are sorry but the dog has been adopted.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I would have told both parties first come first server personally- unless I just liked one better. anyway- you did what you could.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• That's a pickle.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Nothing. When/if she shows up tell her "I left all these messages not to come" Sorry.

Answer by louise2 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I would say you have done what you can to notify this woman not to come. If she shows up and has a problem, shows her the texts on your phone and tell her to check her phone. There is nothing more you can do.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2013