So, hey! My daughter is going to be a stripper!

I already knew my sister was a bitch because, well, she always has been... but when she stooped to telling me that my daughter is destined to be a stripper because apparently 'Lexi' is a stripper name, and that's what I call her sometimes. No, she wasn't joking.. she is cruel and I have just cut her out of my life completely. Psssychooo!

Not really a question coming from there sooo I'll ask: Has anyone close to you said something outrageously ridiculous & hurtful you could not believe it? What was it?

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 8:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• That wasn't even a dig at you, this is her own Niece she is talking about and that is Bull.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I have not spoken with my brother in 4 years. He is mad at me for my mother not leaving him more money in her will. I had nothing to do with what my mother decided to do with her money. My sisters understand this. This is also the same guy who referred to our mother as "The Bitch" Gee, I wonder why she didn't leave him more money?

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 9:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• my exes' sister told me that my daughter did not have autism
    i was making it up for attention
    mochowzen syndrome

i had nothing to say back to her
    but wanted to say - are you just pretending to be a drunk and pill popper for attention?

i learned you just can not have a conversation or even an argument with a drunk

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• Yes. It was a polish proverb or saying. Rude.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• That was not only mean and rude; it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Don't give it the time of day.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• what a bitch
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• LOL- I just told this story
    The mother of the woman who raised me told me I looked like a whore once (well, she yelled it out her front door loud enough for me to hear her, I was across the street) because I had long hair and was a mother myself :/

Some people are just cray cray
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• I have lived long enough that I have heard many. Those from family well and others I have simply forgotten. There was one that was very hurtful but I also know and knew at the time he was under stress and it was not intended to hurt me. It was a backhanded compliment if I really looked hard at it. But it has stuck with me these many many years.

My guess is the she is jealous, intimidated by you and says these things because she is a bitch and it is the only (lame) way she can level the playing field in her own pathetic mind.

I wonder what her name means and what type of proffession has the most people with the same or similar name
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• My niece goes by Lexi (her name is Elexia) and she is NO stripper! She IS a wrestler though - and I saw a video of her taking one of the guys out- she is damn good at it. She has been offered a couple of scholorships to different colleges already for it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2013

• The first time I met one of DH's cousins was at a funeral not long after the wedding. Since he has about 10 million cousins, he'd decided it was fairer to invite none than to pick and choose and offend someone by leaving them out. MOST of his relatives understood that. This particular cousin walked up to him, was introduced to me, didn't even acknowledge me, and told him, "next time you should do it outside so you have room to invite everyone."

Next time? Fuck you.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2013