Hey There i think i may be Pregnant i dont know how it is through 1-5 months but my . came on January 7 and went off the 11th but was very bright red and pinkish what doea that mean please help me out.

The only reason why I ask that is because I had a baby but didn't know I was pregnant until I was 5months going on 6 and I really didn't know how it is in the first four months that's why I'm asking y'all ...may anyone answer my question please I really needa know.

DyasyaHinnant

Asked by DyasyaHinnant at 1:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• hey there
    hi there
    ho there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Do you know what days you had sex? How long are your cycles? Are you on birth control? How long since your last baby?

Basically all you've told us is that you had a period over a month ago.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I'm go with yes. There's a 50% chance I'm right.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• if you had a baby already then you should know what you need to do in order to find out
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I would suggest a test. You can get them at the dollar store.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I had sex the first week last month '& my cycle was only for five days '& it was very bright '& red like an pinkish color '& no I'm not on birth control '& I had my first one in October in 2011 '& yeah I do know how everything goes through 5-9 months I really don't know my first through four months '& I'm go to take one ASAP ...thank y'all for yall information
    DyasyaHinnant

Comment by DyasyaHinnant (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• You had sex so yes you could be pregnant.  If you are two weeks late for your next period, or it's really light like the last one, take a pregnancy test.  Periods can very from month to month, especially after we have children and as we get older.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• My period always come on in the began of each and every month it had supposed to came on this month in the began but it didn't it can on last month in the began but not this one I think I'm pregnant I think I'm a month and a week.
    DyasyaHinnant

Comment by DyasyaHinnant (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• seriously? why ask here? go take a test!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2013