any old wives tales on gender prediction

have four boys 1 girl, early pregnancy and have not been 2 the doctor yet.Desperately hoping 4 a girl.

shaye21

Asked by shaye21 at 7:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• actually there is this new thing out called intellagender. Here is a link I havent tried it but I wonder if it really works.

http://www.pbjkids.com/intelligender.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I heard that when you hear the heartbeat and its high like 150 or higher that means its a girl. The first time I heard my daughters heartbeat it was 158.
    MommytoBe987

Answer by MommytoBe987 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i have always heard girls carry high and boys are low!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i heard that when you have sex doggy its usually a girl... also if you hold a needle on a thread and it swings side to side its a girl, up and down its a boy... lol
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• oh and my son, carried so high he never dropped.. i had to have a csection because he was under my ribs the last 5 months.. so its not always true about high babies are girls.. LOL
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yeah. . I've heard that the heart rate for a girl beats a lot faster with girls too. I wouldn't know for sure. . . I've only got boys : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 12:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• with my first daughter the heartbeat was 130 and she turned out to be a girl with my second daughter her heartbeat was 140 shes a girl. Hoping to have boys this time but my sisters son had a 140 heart beat and ended up being a boy. With my first dauighter I carried high second daughter I carried really low. These babies I'm carrying low and I think it's because I'm having twins. I think what ever gender gets there first is the gender you'll have but I have heard that male sperm is faster and female sperm is stronger.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• A friend of mine did the intelligender test and it was correct for her. The test said girl and she had a baby girl. http://www.intelligender.com/
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2009