2 puppies in the house, and im going NUTS!!!!

We have a 5 month old puppy, and now my brother just got a 3 month old puppy this week. He asked me to watch her while he works today, and im ready to pull my hair out! It started out with a bright and early 5:30 am wake up call (we usually don't wake up til about 7:30 around here), and since then both pups have been going at it! Constant chasing and biting each other. It wouldn't be so bad but our pup is much bigger than the other, and im afraid she'll crush her! So I have to be on my toes at all times. If I separate them they bark and whine constantly for each other. I guess im just letting off some steam. Or if anyone has a solution to this chaos, by all means pleeeease LET ME KNOW! Thanks!

Here is a pic of the little devils in a somewhat calmer state, biting eachother of course.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Pets

• Let them play it out, they'll collapse eventually.

And pics or it didn't happen.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 11:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Hahaha, been there done that.  We brought home two sibling Siberian Huskies in 2011.  Talk about a handful!  It took all we had just to keep our sanity during that first year.  Good luck!

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Freeforall, just edited the question and added a pic!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Omg cute babies
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 11:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Aww- they're so cute! Yep, I agree- let them wear each other out. They'll be napping before you know it! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• My daughter says awwww, cute!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• In their defense, they are soooo darn cute!

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• they r gorgeous!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Been there, done that, never again!! Our dogs are 4 weeks apart. That was the longest, most stressful year of my life!! We had the same issue, one was much bigger than the other, and I was petrified the bigger one was going to hurt the little one. They'll tire out. Eventually.
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 7:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2013

• We recently had two litters of border collie puppies. We bred both of my border collies and had fourteen pups all together. As much as I loved the pups, having them and my seven month old was very wearing. I also did an exchange with a breeder friend of mine who wanted a border collie because my husband wanted one of her husky puppies. Since her pups were a couple of weeks older, we got our pup before she got hers. So we had fifteen pups, plus the five adult dogs. I finally got fed up and banned the pups to the barn. I know how frustrating it is. You might try separating them for a little while and giving them a time out. Good luck!
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 4:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2013