Why is it important to know your history...

http://www.10news.com/news/police-thieves-stole-jukebox-from-rancho-bernardo-hooters-thought-it-was-atm

The comment made by the news anchor after reading this story, was that due to their ages, they didn't even know what a jukebox was! How pitiful! lol :p Do you have any stupid criminal stories you'd like to share?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hey now. Maybe the thieves just REALLY wanted a rare piece of Hooters memerobilia? lol
    I heard a story of a guy that went in to rob a bank with a note. He handed it to the cashier, she filled his bag and out he went. When she turned the note over, she noticed that it was written on the back of one of the guys own checks. The check was complete with his name, address and phone number. So, the cops had no trouble finding him. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• all righty then. LOL don't really know what to say.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• LOL

I have one, this happen a few years back.
    This man robbed a gas station but apparently he left his wallet. So a couple hours later he went back to get it while the police where there still. Got arrested on the spot.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Bahahahaha this is the next neighborhood over from us. Why haven't I heard about it!?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• There was a guy who smashed the front window of a store across the street from where my then husband and I lived. He was after a computer that turned out to be so ancient it was worthless. But he cut an artery in his arm when he reached through the window, then had to call 911 on his cell phone. It was a good thing he had the phone because he'd almost bled out by the time the ambulance got there. And all for a decrepit old piece of junkcomputer.

That's incredible that anybody wouldn't know what a jukebox was.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I seen this on GMA.

Answer by louise2 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2013